Friday 17 May 2013

Day 8

I got the electric motor,gearbox,and (after a decision at work) the clutch with the flywheel to the engineers to get them put together.
I did little in the way of removing stuff today I still have the fuel tank and hose to take off,the grill will come off so I can get at the air con hoses ( I have been blessed with the entry and exit being at the top and bottom of the air con radiator so that will become part of the controllers water cooling system)
Tomorrow I will take my 12v vacuum pump to see if it works well in the ute, other wise I will need to use the utes belt driven vacuum pump more mounting and pulleys to drain the power of the motor.
as for power steering I may use one off a toyota prius or mr2 as they are electrically driven ( if not put a pully on a 12v motor and drive it and a vacuum pump together)

No comments:

Post a Comment