Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 29


I have got the motor and gear box adaptor made (a sore point at the moment as I have 30mm more than I should have if you notice there is a bearing in the middle of the flywheel mount I asked them to bush the centure of the motor sharft as it was made to take the gearbox sharft tip 

and a bill way to large I am cooling down before I talk to them 
my suggestion if you are going to get work done make sure you give it to them as a drawing and get a price before they start)


and I got the engineer to trim the flywheel they took the ring gear ( the starter motor uses it to turn the old motor) and some of the back to lighten it ( thats why its shiny ) got it balanced 
and then on saturday I put them together with the clutch then put it in now to make the front mount and controller mount




No comments:

Post a Comment